Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
What are the origins and definitions of this topic?
How does this relate to my focus within the topic?
Questions that might inform section headings
What are the major issues and debates?
What are the main questions and ideas that have been researched to date?
What are the key theoretical and conceptual ideas?
How has the literature increased knowledge and understanding of the topic?
What are the main sources that support my line of argument?
What are the main sources that question my line of argument?
Are there any areas that have not been explored previously in the literature?
What are the key points and what proposed research question(s) has this led me to?
Add a list of references, drawing on the Cite Them Right referencing system (as specified in Section 5.6 of the Assessment Guide). The title and list of references are not counted in the 3000-word length of this assignment.
Give your word count at the end of your essay, before the reference list.
Resist the temptation merely to produce a shopping list of what has been written about your topic. You should provide a critical summary and assessment of the literature in your chosen field, which leads up to and justifies your research questions.
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting your own small business?