Write a reflect on how plagiarizing, even self-plagiarism, can negatively impact your growth as a student? Why do you think students plagiarize? Submit your response in a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or pdf (.pdf) document with the remainder of this week’s
Workbook Prompt 2
Plagiarism, intentional and unintentional, is taken very seriously by the University. Why you think that is? Submit your response in a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or pdf (.pdf) document with the remainder of this weeks prompts.
Workbook Prompt 3
Reflect on how learning to properly cite your work will benefit you in your credit courses going forward. Submit your response in a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or pdf (.pdf) document with the remainder of this week’s prompts.
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.