Write a program that will create a label for the records department that will ask the user for the following information (one field at a time):
1) First name
2) Last Name
3) Street Address
6) Zip Code
7) Date of Birth
It should then format and output the information given in the following format:
Here is an example of the program output using valid test data:
Name: Doe, John
Address: 123 Fake St, Fakeville, FL 12345
Also ensure that the following requirements are met:
1) Java file is named correctly.
2) Name, date and assignment information is included at the top of your Java code file as a comment.
3) Java code is properly indented and readable.
4) Code comments are present within each major section of code.
5) Output is formatted correctly and meets the requirements above.
Once you verify that your program runs correctly and you have met the requirements, create a Word or PDF document with the following:
1) Your name, date and assignment identification at the top of the page (Ex. CIS-210 Week 3 Programming Assignment)
2) Full Java source code listing
3) Screenshot of the code compiling successfully in the IDE with the timestamp showing.
4) Screenshot of the code running showing the correct output using valid test data.
Archive (zip) the results document and the actual .java code files into a single zip file and submit through the classroom. Please name the zip file with
NOTE: Partial credit is only available to submissions with no syntax errors (able to compile and run) AND a Results Document that contains the Java code with screenshots of the program running.
Java File (20 points)
Correct filename that matches class name 5 points
Code comment at the top of file with author, date and description 5 points
Proper code indentation 5 points
Code comments above all major sections of code 5 points
Java Architecture (50 points)
User provides input values at runtime 10 points
Proper data types and variables are used to store input 10 points
String formatting and concatenation is used 20 points
Program output uses println() statements 10 points
Results Document (30 points)
Full Java source code listing from Java file 5 points
Screenshot of program successfully compiling with a timestamp 5 points
Screenshots of program running and showing proper output 20 points
Attached a screenshot of the assignment
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.