Write a paper no less than 1500 words discussing community involvement in emergency response budgeting and the mitigating effect of this inclusion.
*The paper is to be in proper APA format
*Word and page count does not include, your title page, the abstract or the reference pages.
At least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course (located at the bottom of this paper details)
At least additional 2 outside resources.
Use American based resources and websites
Allen, K. M. (2006). Communitybased disaster preparedness and climate adaptation: local capacitybuilding in the Philippines.Disasters,30(1), 81-101.
Donahue, A. K., & Joyce, P. G. (2001). A framework for analyzing emergency management with an application to federal budgeting.Public Administration Review,61(6), 728-740.
Handmer, J. (2003). We are all vulnerable.Australian Journal of Emergency Management, The,18(3), 55.
McGuire, M., & Silvia, C. (2010). The effect of problem severity, managerial and organizational capacity, and agency structure on intergovernmental collaboration: Evidence from local emergency management.Public Administration Review,70(2), 279-288.
Pipes, P. F., & Ebaugh, H. R. (2002). Faith-based coalitions, social services, and government funding.Sociology of Religion,63(1), 49-68.
Raadschelders, J. C., & Lee, K. H. (2011). Trends in the study of public administration: Empirical and qualitative observations from Public Administration Review, 20002009.Public Administration Review,71(1), 19-33
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response