Write a paper no less than 1500 words discussing community involvement in emergency response budgeting and the mitigating effect of this inclusion.
*The paper is to be in proper APA format
*Word and page count does not include, your title page, the abstract or the reference pages.
At least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course (located at the bottom of this paper details)
At least additional 2 outside resources.
Use American based resources and websites
Allen, K. M. (2006). Communitybased disaster preparedness and climate adaptation: local capacitybuilding in the Philippines.Disasters,30(1), 81-101.
Donahue, A. K., & Joyce, P. G. (2001). A framework for analyzing emergency management with an application to federal budgeting.Public Administration Review,61(6), 728-740.
Handmer, J. (2003). We are all vulnerable.Australian Journal of Emergency Management, The,18(3), 55.
McGuire, M., & Silvia, C. (2010). The effect of problem severity, managerial and organizational capacity, and agency structure on intergovernmental collaboration: Evidence from local emergency management.Public Administration Review,70(2), 279-288.
Pipes, P. F., & Ebaugh, H. R. (2002). Faith-based coalitions, social services, and government funding.Sociology of Religion,63(1), 49-68.
Raadschelders, J. C., & Lee, K. H. (2011). Trends in the study of public administration: Empirical and qualitative observations from Public Administration Review, 20002009.Public Administration Review,71(1), 19-33
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.