Write a paper addressing the question, “What does the Kenyan Constitution say about abortion?”For this research paper, you will need to select your own topic. I recommend selecting a topic which you are personally interested in, which you want to study and discover more about, since this will naturally make the research and writing processes much more enjoyable for you. That said, if you are struggling to choose a topic, I would recommend choosing a current issue which intrigues you, such as social media, safe spaces, artificial intelligence, gun control, etc. Once you have selected your topic, you will then need to form a research question and begin the research process independently, striving to acquaint yourself with the different positions on the issue (“they say”). You will then need to write a thesis-driven argumentative research paper, which means that you are required to take a position in a thesis statement and then work to support it, using your research, throughout the body of your paper. Requirements The Mini-Research Paper must be 3-4 pages in length and use 3-4 sources (at least two must be scholarly articles from a library database). Wikipedia is not allowed; you may use .com, .org, .edu, sources, but you should be very, very cautious. (Fake news abounds!) The paper must be in MLA format, which means, in addition to having the page properly set-up, you are required to have a Works Cited page. (The Works Cited page does not count towards the total page number). Remember, this is an argumentative, not an informative, essay, which means you are required to have a clear debatable thesis, and use your sources to prove that thesis.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.