“1. Write a memo to your boss saying that you will be out of town for two days next week and three days the following week for one of the following reasons:
(d) to attend a conference sponsored by a professional society called the American Accounting Association to attend a Finance Software Exhibit and Training event
In the memo, be specific about dates, places, times, and reasons”
2. Write an email requesting information from one of the following types of businesses. Submit a copy of your email request, along with the response, to your platform.
d.From a professional organization to which you belong about any conferences to be held in your city or state”
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.