Write a double-spaced, research paper based on our guided research materials this semester. Use a standard 12-point font such as Times New Roman, Courier, Arial, or Calibri. Your paper must contain the following elements:
1) Introduction – a brief introduction that names the materials you will address in your paper, and briefly (in a sentence or two) describes each source. For example, you will need to mention and briefly describe the “Formation” video, the opinion piece, and the scholarly article(s) that you read for this assignment. Describe briefly how Beyonce uses ethos (credibility/motives/authority), pathos (emotion), and/or logos (logic, reasoning, or referring to respected sources) in her “Formation” video.
2) Response to criticism – revise the response from your Part Two assignment; focus on revising for grammar, citation format, and punctuation, but you can also add any further thoughts you have on the opinion piece you read about the video; make sure to include the quote and in-text citation (or signal phrase with author’s name) from the opinion piece
3) Response to scholarly article – revise the response from your Part Three assignment; again, focus on revising for grammar, citation format, and punctuation, but you can also add any further thoughts you have on the opinion piece you read about the video; make sure to include the quote and in-text citation (or signal phrase with author’s name) from the scholarly article; you can earn extra credit (5 points) if you discuss two scholarly articles from our guided research module, quoting and citing both in MLA format
4) Conclusions – describe whether the readings (the opinion piece and the scholarly article or articles) enhanced or modified your perpective on the video; make any final comments or observations about the video or the research that you have not already addressed in the paper
5) Works Cited Page – list all the sources referred to in your paper (including the “Formation” video), in MLA format; see the MLA Resources link on the course menu for help, especially the Beyonce Response Paper Citation Help link; check to make sure that all the sources on your Works Cited page are referred to in the body of your paper, and check that all the quotes/paraphrases in your paper correspond to a source on the Works Cited page
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505