Your case study is to be the equivalent of three pages, double-spaced. Your written case study must address the following: two etiological causes, three symptoms, and two forms of treatment for a mental disorder. Please bold font these causes, symptoms, and forms of treatment. Please also address some of the other information listed below that you see as pertinent to your case. You will need to provide in-text citations of your sources in APA style as well as APA style references at the end of the paper. You should write your paper in narrative format (as if it were a story being told from either the perspective of the therapist or the client (most students write it from the perspective of the therapist). You will select a mental disorder on which to write your case study. To write your case study, carefully consider the symptoms of the disorder as listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5 (DSM 5)
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.
- Watch one of the assigned films and provide an analysis and critique of the ethical perspective presented in the movie-Explain the values at play in the story. For example, is this an example of a Kantian ethic, utilitarianism, etc.?
- Prepare a five-page research paper on a selected Texas-related court case that is of interest to you.
- Prepare a 25-30 minute presentation of the findings you made in preparation for your research biography, a biographical analysis that ties together their contributions to science and the innovations they contributed that will be between 2000 and 2500 words.
- What does Searle’s thought experiment about Chevrolet station wagons show? What is the point of Jackson’s thought experiment about the color-challenged scientist? Is it possible to provide a complete account of the world in purely physical terms? Why or why not?
- Write a Position Paper include: An introduction to the argument on your public health issue(s) of choice (including a clear thesis).
- Why do you think “sex sells” when our culture traditionally has had a problem openly talking about sexuality? Provide three (3) examples of mechanisms used to sell sex.
- Do you have a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, or myocardial infarction? Do you consume under 1,500 mg of sodium per day through dietary sources?