4. Write a 3-5 sentence caption for each picture that describes how the specific technology influenced your experiences and self-identity at that time in your life. When writing your captions, you might consider these questions: Did you have an emotional connection to this particular technology? Why? How did this technology shape your self-conception? Your relationship with others? How did this technology affect your thoughts about yourself and the world?
5. Compose a concluding paragraph of about 7-10 sentences that reflects on how these forms of technology impacted your personal development. Some questions to consider include: Would you be the same person you are today without this technology? Did any of the technologies covered change you during a specific time of your life? Describe how technology, in general, is a part of who you are based on the artifacts you included in this assignment?
6. Provide MLA citations for each image at the end of your timeline.
7. Share one of your entries with your classmates in the Discussion Forum for this project. Please take the time to look at your classmates’ posts and reply briefly to at least one.
—-> Insert an image of the item here
that you will title and caption in your assignment. In this case, the image would be a Brother AX 28 typewriter <----- this is your title-----> Brother AX 28 Typewriter, 1989 high school
this is your caption—-> This typewriter had spell check and a small digital screen to type a sentence and check it before the typewriter printed it. I wrote all of my senior year papers on this typewriter, and it made editing so much easier. I had liked to write but always wanted to edit my papers after I typed them, which was difficult with a manual typewriter, so I ended up feeling discouraged sometimes. My concept of writing was changed by this typewriter when I was introduced to digital editing, and I even ended up studying creative writing later and still write today. This typewriter encouraged my conception of myself as a writer.
Martin, M. Photograph of Brother AX 28, Typewriter Museum, http://www.mrmartinweb.com/type.htm. Accessed 24 April 2019.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?