Sources : Bible
Write a 1,500-2,000-word essay using at least four resources. The four resources need to include at least two course resources (textbook, topic overviews, the Bible) and at least two other sources from the GCU Library to support your points. Remember, the Bible counts as one resource regardless of how many times you use it or how many verses you cite.
Begin your paper with an appropriate introduction, including a thesis statement to introduce the purpose of the paper. Present the gospel essentials (nature of God, nature of humanity, nature of Jesus, and restoration), the Christian foundation, and an analysis of the implications of the Christian worldview.
Use the “Gospel Essentials Essay Template.” Based on the Christian worldview, write at least one paragraph for each of the following components.
Nature of God: What is the triune God like? What are God’s characteristics? What is his creation?
Nature of Humanity: What is human nature? What is human purpose? What is the root cause of human problems?
Nature of Jesus: What is Jesus’s true identity? What was Jesus’s kingdom purpose? Why is Jesus’s identity and work significant for the Christian worldview?
Restoration: What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview? What role do grace, faith, and repentance play in Christian salvation? How do Christians think that the transformation of self and society happen?
Christian Foundation: Summarize how the concepts of the gospel essentials (nature of God, nature of humanity, nature of Jesus, and restoration) constitute the foundation of the Christian worldview. In other words, how are these concepts essential to the Christian worldview?
Analysis of the Implications of the Christian Worldview: Based on the previous five prompts, analyze the implications of the Christian worldview by addressing each of the following questions:
What are the benefits or strengths of the Christian worldview as it relates to human value and dignity?
Compare the Christian concept of salvation in contrast to any other worldview perspective.
How does the Christian worldview influence a person’s thinking and behavior?
What do people find troublesome or confusing about Christianity and why?
Conclusion: Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.