For this assignment, review the Week 9 Learning Materials related to the development of a working thesis statement. Then select one of the prewriting techniques you reviewed earlier in the course and choose a prewriting technique for this assignment. Set a timer for 5 minutes and use prewriting to formulate phrases for a working thesis statement. For this activity, avoid drafting complete sentences and instead focus on phrases that describe the main and supporting claims for your research argument. This can be done on paper or using a Microsoft Word document. Then submit a screen capture of the paper page or submit the Word document for this assignment.
Submit the screen capture or document to the assignment drop box.
End of Week 9
Before uploading, please save your document under the following naming conventions: YourLastName – Week # – Assignment Title.
This assignment is worth 5 points and is a completion grade.
For help taking a screen capture, refer to Take a Screenshot if you use a Mac or How to Take and Annotate Screenshots if you use Windows 10.
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.
- Do you consider that as a Nation we are safer now than before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?