Reflect on what you have learned from this course about Older Adults. Think about everything you have learned that is not medical care.
In an essay form, answer the following questions:
1) How have your opinions about Older Adults and the medical
care of Older Adults changed throughout this course?
2) Why is it important for nurses to understand the importance of
spirituality, culture, myths, stereotypes, and other topics related
to Older Adults and not just how to medically take care of the
Can use textbook as a source:
Touhy, T. A., & Jett, K. F. (2016). Ebersole and Hess’ Toward Healthy Aging (9th ed.). Elsevier.
Other sources must be recent (within the last 4 years) and scholarly and peer reviewed.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505