Reflect on what you have learned from this course about Older Adults. Think about everything you have learned that is not medical care.
In an essay form, answer the following questions:
1) How have your opinions about Older Adults and the medical
care of Older Adults changed throughout this course?
2) Why is it important for nurses to understand the importance of
spirituality, culture, myths, stereotypes, and other topics related
to Older Adults and not just how to medically take care of the
Can use textbook as a source:
Touhy, T. A., & Jett, K. F. (2016). Ebersole and Hess’ Toward Healthy Aging (9th ed.). Elsevier.
Other sources must be recent (within the last 4 years) and scholarly and peer reviewed.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research