APPLICATION CASE QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
Application Case 3.1: A Better Data Plan: Well-Established TELCOs Leverage Data Warehousing and Analytics to Stay on Top in a Competitive Industry
1. What are the main challenges for TELCOs?
2. How can data warehousing and data analytics help TELCOs in overcoming their challenges?
3. Why do you think TELCOs are well suited to take full advantage of data analytics?
Application Case 3.2: BP Lubricants Achieve BIGS Success
1. What is BIGS?
2. What were the challenges, the proposed solution, and the obtained results with BIGS?
Application Case 3.3: Use of Teradata Analytics for SAP Solutions Accelerates Big Data Delivery
1. What were the challenges faced by the large Dutch retailer?
2. What was the proposed multivendor solution? What were the implementation challenges?
3. What were the lessons learned?
Application Case 3.4: EDW Helps Connect State Agencies in Michigan
1. Why would a state invest in a large and expensive IT infrastructure (such as an EDW)?
2. What are the size and complexity of EDW used by state agencies in Michigan?
3. What were the challenges, the proposed solution, and the obtained results of the EDW?
Application Case 3.5: AARP Transforms Its BI Infrastructure and Achieves a 347% ROI in Three Years
1. What were the challenges AARP was facing?
2. What was the approach for a potential solution?
3. What were the results obtained in the short term, and what were the future plans?
Application Case 3.6: Expedia.coms Customer Satisfaction Scorecard
1. Who are the customers for Expedia.com? Why is customer satisfaction a very important part of their business?
2. How did Expedia.com improve customer satisfaction with scorecards?
3. What were the challenges, the proposed solution, and the obtained results?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505