Why do you think some Business-to-Business (B2B) managers are resistant to the idea of engaging in Content Marketing?
What could you do or say to convince your reluctant supervisor that Content Marketing could be a good idea in a B2B setting?
Give an example of how a B2B company might use Content Marketing to promote a new product line.
Please answer *all three* parts and provide adequate supporting detail.
Your Word document should include 3 sections (one for each question) clearly labeled with a heading.
I am expecting a minimum of one page although likely your final document will be longer. I am not a stickler regarding length but your answers MUST include adequate supporting detail.
If you cite something from an externcixal source use APA style.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?