Why do you think some Business-to-Business (B2B) managers are resistant to the idea of engaging in Content Marketing?
What could you do or say to convince your reluctant supervisor that Content Marketing could be a good idea in a B2B setting?
Give an example of how a B2B company might use Content Marketing to promote a new product line.
Please answer *all three* parts and provide adequate supporting detail.
Your Word document should include 3 sections (one for each question) clearly labeled with a heading.
I am expecting a minimum of one page although likely your final document will be longer. I am not a stickler regarding length but your answers MUST include adequate supporting detail.
If you cite something from an externcixal source use APA style.
- analyze how the characters Meshulam, Asa Heshel, Abram, Rosa Frumetl, Adele, and Hadassah each grapple with the theme of the pull of secularism and modernity vs. the adherence to strict religiosity and tradition. supported by evidence.
- Explain the occupation’s function and importance to the criminal justice system. Select an agency that utilizes the occupation and explore the job requirements and duties.
- Major Social Issues Plaguing the African American Community
- The Theatre of Ritual
- Using current demographic data to make predictions about political behavior, analyze how to advise any racial/ethnic subgroup examined in this course on how to effectively participate in politics at the national, state, county, or local levels.
- Discuss what you would consider when writing a cybersecurity policy for a toy building block business with a multi-billion-dollar annual profit. Describe your business. Give your business a creative name.
- Review the agenda priorities of the current/sitting U.S. president and at least one previous presidential administration.
- Explain the economic conditions of the country and how this affects retirement according to the article.
- Annotated Bibliography (Real Estate career)
- Read chaps 4-7 in Douglass and answer the short questions