For VET 111, the assignment is to select a class of pharmaceuticals and provide in-depth history and understanding of the class of drugs through research within the database provided by Blue Ridge CTC.
When and by who was the class of drug developed? What was it’s intended use? Describe the evoulution of the use of the drug in veterinary medicine. Is it currently used in the same manner today? Why? What species does it work in? Are there species/diseases where this class is contraindicated? Why? Show me you understand the pharmacology of this class of drugs through this paper! How does the drug work within the body system?
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.