USE SIMPLE AND EASY-TO READ LANGUAGE. NO FANCY WORLDS. (English is my second language)
A CREATIVE WRITING.
TITLE: Essay: The Plagues of Egypt
I expect your response to be at least 500 words, in MLA style.
What was the purpose of the account of the Ten Plagues of Egypt, and how did the author or authors of the narrative achieve this?
Does it matter whether the narrative is historical/scientific, or metaphorical/allergorical? In other words, does it matter if these plagues REALLY happened, or did the account serve a purpose regardless of its “factual” reality. Whichever way you approach this question, be sure to explain why it matters or does not matter.
You may write about an artistic representation of the Plagues of Egypt. One of the links (Links to an external site.) provided on the Contexts page lists paintings, etchings, and other portrayals. If you choose an example of visual art, I expect you to touch on the time period when it was created, about the style, the artist, the purpose of the piece, that kind of thing. If you need some guidance for writing about visual art, here are some helpful links:
Art Loop Open: Essay About a Painting-How Can You Write It? (Links to an external site.)
Purdue University: Writing Essays in Art History (Links to an external site.)
Duke University: Writing About Paintings (Links to an external site.)
EssayPro.com: Visual Analysis: How to Analyze a Painting and Write an Essay
FINAL NOTE: This is NOT an exercise in summarizing. I DO NOT want a list of the plagues or a blow by blow description of them. That’s what the text in Exodus does. The purpose of the essay is to demonstrate that you are engaging with the topic.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505