What was the impact of the Unseen Question in Palestine?: The purpose of the final research paper is to give you an opportunity to review and deepen your understanding of the history of Zionism. In your essay I want you to focus on the following question: What was the impact of the Unseen Question in Palestine? You must only answer this question, no other essay topic will be accepted. If you choose another question, you will fail this assignment.
In writing the research paper you should be able to cover the assignment competently based on the assigned readings given, plus at least one additional further readings. All definitions linked to Jewish History, Culture, or Religion should be looked up in the Encyclopedia Judaica. Only peer-reviewed articles or book chapters are permitted to be cited in the essay; do not cite primary or secondary sources from the internet.
To receive full credit, must need to write:
1) an introduction for the paper,
2) a main part analyzing the essay question by discussing primary and secondary sources,
3) a conclusion of your paper.
Finally, you must provide a bibliography with all primary and
secondary sources you have cited and referenced for your written work.
“In reading your essay, I will be looking for clarity of understanding and expression, some sense of detail and complexity, and, most importantly, for your own argument. In general, it is important to emphasize argument rather than description. You must provide definitions of historical phenomena and historical movements, incorporate a short biographical introduction of the most important figures you are dealing with, and integrate this information into the broader context of the essay question. Also, you must provide and analyze direct quotations from the primary sources. These direct references should be followed by a sentence that contextualizes and analyzes the quote. Analyzing primary sources is central to building your argument and thus writing a successful research paper.
[ The sources included are from the class ]
- How is Anthropology Applied In The Field of Medicine
- “Although child sexual abuse is far from new, public attention and response to child sexual abuse has crimes has fluctuated in the United States. Explain this evolution, using examples from history to support your answer.”
- The relationship between karma and rebirth
- Transcendental Meditation – Eastern versus Western Techniques
- Health Promotion Plan
- Select one of the following foreign countries: China, Germany, Japan, Mexico or the United Kingdom, and provide a country profile discussing the topics outlined below.
- How do these features work together to affect the outputs? In other words, if you were to change a process or an input, how would it change the output (if at all)?
- Community Resources
- Conduct a brief case study analysis of an example of plagiarism and/or intellectual property theft from the Internet (a different example from the three identified for the discussion assignment).
- Consider the numerous scientifically supported strategies for intervening on prejudice and discrimination from the Reducing Discrimination reading. Share your reflections on what methods you think might work to combat this form of stereotyping, prejudice, or discrimination.