Read as much of Thomas Paine’s Common Sense as you have time for and Jon Katz’s “The Age of Paine by Jon Katz”. In a minimum of 500 words respond to the following prompts:
1. What was so revolutionary about Common-Sense when it was first written in 1775?
2. What is still revolutionary about the work globally today in relation to the United Nations’ “Universal Declaration of Human Rights”? — http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
3. How did Leporello in “Don Giovanni” deal with the inequities of his lower-class, servant’s position in this late eighteenth century setting?
4. What more opportunities are there for us Americans in the twenty-first century to balance access to equal rights?
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS