Individual Assignment: Research and analyze the stated requirements of the Capstone Project Scenario.
In a 3-5-page MS Word document, address the following:
What unstated requirements are there, and what method(s) would you use to collect a more comprehensive set of requirements?
Describe all of the requirements (stated and unstated) and explain how they could be met using hardware, software, networking, and security. In other words, summarize the elements of the solution that are necessary to address the requirements. Support your proposal.
Your paper should be in APA format and include a title page and references page, neither of which count towards the page length requirement.
ITCO-498 Capstone Project Guidelines V1.0
This document provides information to guide your capstone work. The ITCO-498 Capstone Project is the culmination of your Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) degree program. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate many of the concepts and techniques you learned throughout your degree program. The Capstone Projects required group work, individual work, scenario, and submission details are provided in this guidelines document.
During the first week of the class, you will be formed into teams by your instructor. Teams will need to select which project components each member will assume responsibility for.
Contact your instructor if you have any questions regarding this document or the ITCO-498 Capstone Project.
Capstone Project Scenario
A new software company, Crostini, Inc., is in the early stages of formation and is seeking your help. You have been hired as an information technology (IT) consultant and are charged with designing and proposing a complete IT solution that includes hardware, software, networking, and security components.
Crostinis leadership team has provided the following that defines their vision requiring an IT solution.
Crostini is designing an online software service called Mince, which is a secret acronym for Making Italian Novel Culinary Experiences. The word is never written in all capital letters. Mince is envisioned to be an online platform for all things related to Italian cooking.
Blogs that Crostini staff will write, and users can read, follow, and comment on.
Recipes from Crostini staff with the ability to subscribe to specific chefs, print recipes, and
watch videos of the chef creating the dish.
Robust eCommerce component to sell Crostini products and third-party products.
Social media component called Mince-Meet. Standard social media functionality to include:
o Discussion forums
o Instant messaging
o Secure emails
o VOIP calling between connected (friends) users
User accounts and profiles.
Content, people, and product search.
Calendar component with reminders.
Administrative and reporting tools.
Based on market research, Crostini expects Mince to house unlimited recipes, videos, and other content. The eCommerce component will have several thousand products.
Crostinis Expectations of the IT Solution
Easy to use (user perspective)
Easy to manage and configure (administrator perspective)
High performance even during peak usage times
Support thousands of simultaneous users across the globe
Security and safety are of paramount importance
Collect, store, and backup user data with tools to mine data for analytic
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.