What to do. For this project, you will use the research from Project 3 to develop a persuasive text written in a genre and format of your choice/possibly valued in your field/discipline. You should consider the following rhetorical principles: audience, purpose, design, content and structure. Some ideas for genre include: website, article, essay, letter, or another form of new media (mini documentary, video, podcast, etc.).
The information you provide must include adequate examples from research to support the persuasive text, so properly cite all borrowed ideas and material. Your persuasive text should appeal to an audience of individuals in or outside your discipline, depending on how you choose to construct your text.
Sources. For this assignment, you will be expected to incorporate sources used in your annotated bibliography for project 3 in order to adequately support your stance and persuade your audience. Please make sure, as in previous assignments, to include citations and examples from sources, adhering to appropriate citation requirements to avoid plagiarism. You should use all
sources from project 3/annotated bibliography.
Audience. You may choose who your intended audience is for this project. Your audience may be someone/people within your discipline or someone/people outside of your discipline.
Format. Determine the most effective genre for this project for your discipline. Some ideas include: website, article, essay, letter, or another form of new media (mini documentary, video, podcast, etc.). Your goal is to choose a format/genre that is persuasive, audience driven, and user-friendly. Your project just be formatted adhering to MLA formatting and citation guidelines and should include a Works Cited page.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.