What are the beliefs of the movement?
What were the goals or motives of the movement? (Be specific!)
What tactics, strategies, and actions does the movement support or deem necessary?
What does the movement view as the source of their oppression?
What role do they see for individuals in protesting injustice? For organizations? For allies (who are not part of the groupblacks, women, gay, etcbut are supportive of equal rights?)
How does the movement respond to its critics in the document?
What do you think accounts for the similarities and differences between the movements you chose?
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.