What social or economic values does the text support? What social or economic values does the text subvert? (For example, does the text suggest that becoming rich is important? Alternatively, does it suggest that other things in life like family are more important than material wealth?)
What social classes do the characters or the text represent and what does this tell us about these social classes?
How does the Hegelian dialectic help us understand the meaning of a story? (In other words, how is it useful to examine the story as a norm being disrupted and replaced by a new norm?)
What is the social class of the author and how might that be reflected in the text?
How does the text reflect the economic realities or class structures as they existed in the storys historical setting and/or when the story was created?
Key Questions for Ethnic Literary Studies
How does the texts depiction of an ethnic identity influence the texts meaning?
How does the text reflect or undermine dominant cultural perceptions of race?
How does the text depict the lived experience of an ethnic identity in American society? (NOTE: Be sure to take into account things like setting in this type of investigation.)
How does the text depict racism and reflect the experiences of victims of racism and how does that depiction influence the texts meaning?
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management