What relationship, if any, do you think exists between student independence and self-esteem? Think of a personal experience during your education in which your self-esteem was boosted based on an individual learning incident. This could be as simple as receiving the first A on a paper that was displayed on the classroom wall. What can you do in the classroom to support student independence and improve self-esteem? Provicixde at least two examples.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.