You are a risk-management consultant. You have been brought in to construct a board-level risk register to enable the board of West Town NHS Trust Hospital to understand the risk profile of the surgical department and to guide risk control and strategic planning priorities.
1. Produce a risk register for the board which demonstrates a systematic approach to identifying, quantifying and responding to board-level risks.
Your answer should:
– identify and clearly describe board-level risks and potential impact
– state your rationale for escalating these risks for the boards attention
– explain the method or tools you used to quantify risk
– include a plan for risk mitigation and monitoring
– set out clear lines of accountability for risk
– take into account how the risk register will be updated and improved.
2. What operational and qualitative factors do the board need to consider that might impact risk identification and the implementation and monitoring of the risk register?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.