Unit 1: Empire and Exploitation: The Atlantic Slave Trade
This topic’s DB question is based on both primary source readings (in the Topic Folder) and Alan Taylor’s descriptions of the origins of black slavery in the 17th century Chesapeake colony (Virginia) and in 17th century Barbados. The primary sources (Equiano and Barbot) describe the slave trade in Africa. What new knowledge (if any) about African slavery do these sources provide for you? Taylor’s work isolates two important moments in the history of racism in the Atlantic world, one in Virginia and the other in Barbados. Both are affected by events in England and in London. Can you say what those moments consisted of? Why are they significancixt? Do they have any relevance for us now?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.