Using the Executive Summary Guide Case Study Analysis (ESGCSA) for this activity, you will answer questions #4 and #5 after the case study using the ESGCSA. Check the article added for additional information on local government and revenue forecasting.
Your responses to the following questions will be scored based upon the Case Study Analysis/Summary Guidelines.
4. What strategy should the manager develop for approaching the council? How should the manager deal with the council’s inclination to view the future as “not too bad”? What might be the impact on the council of a pessimistic economic report and suggestions for layoffs, tax increases, reductions in services, etc.? What might be the impact on the public?
5. Given the community’s short-term economic prospects, is the manager overestimating the importance of retaining a general fund reserve?
I have attached the files for the case study. There are two files to read to answer the questions.
*Estimating revenues Case.pdf Estimating revenues Case.pdf*
I have also attached the class textbook. Those three files will be used for your references. Please only use those.
I have also attached the rubric for the study guide. This should guide you in the format.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS