Using the Executive Summary Guide Case Study Analysis (ESGCSA) for this activity, you will answer questions #4 and #5 after the case study using the ESGCSA. Check the article added for additional information on local government and revenue forecasting.
Your responses to the following questions will be scored based upon the Case Study Analysis/Summary Guidelines.
4. What strategy should the manager develop for approaching the council? How should the manager deal with the council’s inclination to view the future as “not too bad”? What might be the impact on the council of a pessimistic economic report and suggestions for layoffs, tax increases, reductions in services, etc.? What might be the impact on the public?
5. Given the community’s short-term economic prospects, is the manager overestimating the importance of retaining a general fund reserve?
I have attached the files for the case study. There are two files to read to answer the questions.
*Estimating revenues Case.pdf Estimating revenues Case.pdf*
I have also attached the class textbook. Those three files will be used for your references. Please only use those.
I have also attached the rubric for the study guide. This should guide you in the format.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.