1) What major mistake(s) did Facebook make with its platform? (Relate to these mistakes to concepts/theories from the text or in class)
2) What do you feel were the flaws in Facebook/META&#x27;s leadership? (Relate to these flaws to concepts/theories from the text or in class)
3) Describe at least one strategy that META tried to address concerns from its users or its employees. Was it successful? (Relate your strategy to concepts/theories from the text or in class)?
4) What changes do YOU think META should make going forward? Why? (Relate to these changes to concepts/theories from the text or in class)
5) Do you think META will become more successful than Facebook? Why or Why not?
- Describe one direct and one indirect impact of reverse logistics operations on some local or regional area and compare it to some aspect of the world environment.
- Explain how sport has historically helped or hindered efforts to combat racism.
- What are its limitations and can they be overcome by using more than one investment criteria.
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?