What is your previous experience working with plants, medicine or healing? Please include any formal training you have completed along with who you studied under and what program it was? I have gardened my entire life and use only essential oils and natural remedies in our family. I have learned through books and research.
What draws you to study plants? I would like to study plants because I know there is a plant to heal every sickness out there.
What draws you to this program in particular? I have been looking for an herbal class for years. We moved here in 2018 so I have been searching in TN since. My good friend Linsey sent me a text saying I would love this program.
How to you hope/plan to carry this learning forward? I would like to implement this on our 600 acre organic farm and healing center. (Our healin
- Explain how their gender roles compare and different from those in the US?
- Explain how each one can benefit your well-being and how they relate to each other.
- Discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work.
- Describe the key philosophies of the counseling profession: wellness, resilience, and prevention.
- Discuss about Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.
- What different models of Aboriginal self-government have emerged in Canada, according to the Papillon article?
- Compare and contrast the fables ‘The Fox and the Raven’ and ‘The Dog in the Manger.’
- What are the potential downfalls and positive influences of the Netflix Way?
- Explain why their writings are unconventional for their time while also comparing them to todays society.
- Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical calculation is needed, or both.