Whether you interpret a series of images in a short film or in a child’s song, you must find the essential story within it that can be easily communicated to a child or general audience
Consider the following questions:
1. What is the main theme or key idea that you will want to illustrate through this short visual representation?
2. Who is my audience?
3. How do I communicate emotion through the story I am presenting?
4. What other device(s) am I using to clearly communicate my story pattern or structure?
5. Does my digital story have a beginning, middle and an end ?
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?