Whether you interpret a series of images in a short film or in a child’s song, you must find the essential story within it that can be easily communicated to a child or general audience
Consider the following questions:
1. What is the main theme or key idea that you will want to illustrate through this short visual representation?
2. Who is my audience?
3. How do I communicate emotion through the story I am presenting?
4. What other device(s) am I using to clearly communicate my story pattern or structure?
5. Does my digital story have a beginning, middle and an end ?
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research