Whether you interpret a series of images in a short film or in a child’s song, you must find the essential story within it that can be easily communicated to a child or general audience
Consider the following questions:
1. What is the main theme or key idea that you will want to illustrate through this short visual representation?
2. Who is my audience?
3. How do I communicate emotion through the story I am presenting?
4. What other device(s) am I using to clearly communicate my story pattern or structure?
5. Does my digital story have a beginning, middle and an end ?
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood