Please watch the Bill Moyers documentary Trading Democracy and read the short Vox story “USMCA: Trump’s New NAFTA deal explained in 600 words”.
According to Trading Democracy what did the early years of NAFTA look like for the US, Canada and Mexico? Why is the film called Trading Democracy?
How does this film reflect the power of Multinational Corporation over the participating countries? Why do MNCs have so much power? What is the impact of Chapter 11 of NAFTA on the countries, states and the people?
How does this relate to Chapters 1, 17 and 18?
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.