What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
Provide 5 examples of real or physical evidence that might require explanation in court by you because you are the one recording, recovering, processing, and packaging the evidence you recovered.
Why is real or physical evidence important for the triers of fact (jury)?
What is demonstrative evidence, and why is it used to clarify issues in trials?
What is the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence? Explain.
What is the concept of overwhelming circumstantial evidence? Explain.
Can circumstantial evidence be enough for a conviction? Why or why not?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.