THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PAGES OF THE FULL THESIS IS 40. HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED TO PLACE A PROGRESSIVE DELIVERY, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD WRITE FIRST THE 20 FIRST PAGES OF THE THESIS, AND AFTER I REVIEW THEM AND I’M OK WITH THE JOB DONE, I WILL PLACE ANOTHER ORDER, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WORK ON THE SECOND HALF (NEXT 20 PAGES).
Please take a look at my thesis proposal:
Study on the Impact of Chinese FDI in Spain on Sino-Spanish Trade (From the Perspective of Gravity Model)
1. Introduction: China is an economic behemoth and plays a key role in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in European economies. The Chinese interest in Spain has grown over time because of Spain’s admirable performance over the last few years. This is a research study on the impact of Chinese FDI in Spain using the Gravity Model. The success of the Chinese FDI in the European economies and the Sino-Spanish Trade will be understood at the end of this thesis.
2. Key Research questions and difficulties: what are the impacts of Chinese FDI in Spain? What is the status of the Sino-Spanish Trade? What is the current state of Chinese FDI in Spain? How does the Sino-Spanish Trade appear from the perspective of Gravity Model? What are the existing barriers to the Sino-Spanish Trade?
3. Literature review and reference:
a) The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union (Chung and Bruno).
b) Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners (Esteban).
c) Sino-Spanish relations in the Mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges (Páreja-Alcaraz).
d) The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China (Sung).
4. Methodology, operationalization, and proposed explanations: The study will gather data from financial statistics and use the Gravity Model to investigate the impacts of the Chinese FDI in Spain. The economic indicators in the research will include Gross Domestic product, Imports, unemployment rate, inflation, and FDI data from 2000 to 2018. These economic factors will be used to measure Chinese FDI in Spain.
5. Implications: the impacts of this paper will be an explanation for the Chinese FDI in Spain. Researchers will get an understanding of the factors necessary for FDI using the Sino-Spanish Trade data. The policymakers and investors will use the data in making sound investment decisions as they will have full knowledge on the impacts of trade between China and Spain on both nations.
Chung, Mona, and Bruno Mascitelli. “The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union.” Emerging Economic Models for Global Sustainability and Social Development. IGI Global, 2019. 260-273.
Esteban, Mario. “Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners.” Chinese Political Science Review 1.2 (2016): 373-386.
Páreja-Alcaraz, Pablo. “Sino-Spanish relations in the mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges.” Mediterranean Quarterly 26.1 (2015): 26-39.
Sung, Chunhsien, et al. “The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China.” Issues and Studies 47.1 (2011): 79-105.
PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT i HAVE SENT BELOW, WHICH IS AN EXAMPLE OF THESIS THAT YOU FOLLOW WHEN WORKING ON MY THESIS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE STRUCTURE AND ALL THE PARTS OF MY THESIS ARE THE SAME AS THIS EXAMPLE.
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS EXAMPLE, AN STUDY/RESEARCH METHOD USING REGRESSION ANALYSIS NEEDS TO BE DONE, SO I GUESS YOU CAN USE SAS OR MINITAB AS SOFTWARE TOOL. I’ll pay the software with the second installment, doncix’t need it for now.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.