THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PAGES OF THE FULL THESIS IS 40. HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED TO PLACE A PROGRESSIVE DELIVERY, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD WRITE FIRST THE 20 FIRST PAGES OF THE THESIS, AND AFTER I REVIEW THEM AND I’M OK WITH THE JOB DONE, I WILL PLACE ANOTHER ORDER, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WORK ON THE SECOND HALF (NEXT 20 PAGES).
Please take a look at my thesis proposal:
Study on the Impact of Chinese FDI in Spain on Sino-Spanish Trade (From the Perspective of Gravity Model)
1. Introduction: China is an economic behemoth and plays a key role in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in European economies. The Chinese interest in Spain has grown over time because of Spain’s admirable performance over the last few years. This is a research study on the impact of Chinese FDI in Spain using the Gravity Model. The success of the Chinese FDI in the European economies and the Sino-Spanish Trade will be understood at the end of this thesis.
2. Key Research questions and difficulties: what are the impacts of Chinese FDI in Spain? What is the status of the Sino-Spanish Trade? What is the current state of Chinese FDI in Spain? How does the Sino-Spanish Trade appear from the perspective of Gravity Model? What are the existing barriers to the Sino-Spanish Trade?
3. Literature review and reference:
a) The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union (Chung and Bruno).
b) Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners (Esteban).
c) Sino-Spanish relations in the Mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges (Páreja-Alcaraz).
d) The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China (Sung).
4. Methodology, operationalization, and proposed explanations: The study will gather data from financial statistics and use the Gravity Model to investigate the impacts of the Chinese FDI in Spain. The economic indicators in the research will include Gross Domestic product, Imports, unemployment rate, inflation, and FDI data from 2000 to 2018. These economic factors will be used to measure Chinese FDI in Spain.
5. Implications: the impacts of this paper will be an explanation for the Chinese FDI in Spain. Researchers will get an understanding of the factors necessary for FDI using the Sino-Spanish Trade data. The policymakers and investors will use the data in making sound investment decisions as they will have full knowledge on the impacts of trade between China and Spain on both nations.
Chung, Mona, and Bruno Mascitelli. “The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union.” Emerging Economic Models for Global Sustainability and Social Development. IGI Global, 2019. 260-273.
Esteban, Mario. “Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners.” Chinese Political Science Review 1.2 (2016): 373-386.
Páreja-Alcaraz, Pablo. “Sino-Spanish relations in the mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges.” Mediterranean Quarterly 26.1 (2015): 26-39.
Sung, Chunhsien, et al. “The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China.” Issues and Studies 47.1 (2011): 79-105.
PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT i HAVE SENT BELOW, WHICH IS AN EXAMPLE OF THESIS THAT YOU FOLLOW WHEN WORKING ON MY THESIS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE STRUCTURE AND ALL THE PARTS OF MY THESIS ARE THE SAME AS THIS EXAMPLE.
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS EXAMPLE, AN STUDY/RESEARCH METHOD USING REGRESSION ANALYSIS NEEDS TO BE DONE, SO I GUESS YOU CAN USE SAS OR MINITAB AS SOFTWARE TOOL. I’ll pay the software with the second installment, doncix’t need it for now.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.