THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PAGES OF THE FULL THESIS IS 40. HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED TO PLACE A PROGRESSIVE DELIVERY, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD WRITE FIRST THE 20 FIRST PAGES OF THE THESIS, AND AFTER I REVIEW THEM AND I’M OK WITH THE JOB DONE, I WILL PLACE ANOTHER ORDER, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WORK ON THE SECOND HALF (NEXT 20 PAGES).
Please take a look at my thesis proposal:
Study on the Impact of Chinese FDI in Spain on Sino-Spanish Trade (From the Perspective of Gravity Model)
1. Introduction: China is an economic behemoth and plays a key role in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in European economies. The Chinese interest in Spain has grown over time because of Spain’s admirable performance over the last few years. This is a research study on the impact of Chinese FDI in Spain using the Gravity Model. The success of the Chinese FDI in the European economies and the Sino-Spanish Trade will be understood at the end of this thesis.
2. Key Research questions and difficulties: what are the impacts of Chinese FDI in Spain? What is the status of the Sino-Spanish Trade? What is the current state of Chinese FDI in Spain? How does the Sino-Spanish Trade appear from the perspective of Gravity Model? What are the existing barriers to the Sino-Spanish Trade?
3. Literature review and reference:
a) The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union (Chung and Bruno).
b) Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners (Esteban).
c) Sino-Spanish relations in the Mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges (Páreja-Alcaraz).
d) The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China (Sung).
4. Methodology, operationalization, and proposed explanations: The study will gather data from financial statistics and use the Gravity Model to investigate the impacts of the Chinese FDI in Spain. The economic indicators in the research will include Gross Domestic product, Imports, unemployment rate, inflation, and FDI data from 2000 to 2018. These economic factors will be used to measure Chinese FDI in Spain.
5. Implications: the impacts of this paper will be an explanation for the Chinese FDI in Spain. Researchers will get an understanding of the factors necessary for FDI using the Sino-Spanish Trade data. The policymakers and investors will use the data in making sound investment decisions as they will have full knowledge on the impacts of trade between China and Spain on both nations.
Chung, Mona, and Bruno Mascitelli. “The Dragon’s Footprints: The Impact of Chinese Migration and Investment in the European Union.” Emerging Economic Models for Global Sustainability and Social Development. IGI Global, 2019. 260-273.
Esteban, Mario. “Spain’s Relations with China: Friends but not Partners.” Chinese Political Science Review 1.2 (2016): 373-386.
Páreja-Alcaraz, Pablo. “Sino-Spanish relations in the mediterranean: evolution, dimensions, asymmetries, and challenges.” Mediterranean Quarterly 26.1 (2015): 26-39.
Sung, Chunhsien, et al. “The cross-strait judicial agreement: A study of bilateral agreements regarding trade and investment matters in China.” Issues and Studies 47.1 (2011): 79-105.
PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT i HAVE SENT BELOW, WHICH IS AN EXAMPLE OF THESIS THAT YOU FOLLOW WHEN WORKING ON MY THESIS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE STRUCTURE AND ALL THE PARTS OF MY THESIS ARE THE SAME AS THIS EXAMPLE.
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS EXAMPLE, AN STUDY/RESEARCH METHOD USING REGRESSION ANALYSIS NEEDS TO BE DONE, SO I GUESS YOU CAN USE SAS OR MINITAB AS SOFTWARE TOOL. I’ll pay the software with the second installment, doncix’t need it for now.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?