Hi, I need to make a business case for this company : https://felfel.ch/en/
2 questions :
1. What is the business case for the FELFEL loyalty program and what are the best practices for setting up such a program: How to deploy, how to measure, and with what internal and external tools and resources.
2. Where do you see the next best way to make us more efficient as a company? Make your case and then make it happen!
2 pages per reply 🙂 – feel free to add example of what other companies are doing etc. and make it look nice with their logo etc
Let me know if any questions.
Thanks a lot !
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.