1) Make sure that each of the below questions is answered. Do not leave any blank.
2) Make sure that your answers are in the same format as the numbers/letters in front of the questions (1a, a(i), etc.).
3) There is no baseline number of required citations. If a question asks for a citation, you must provide it, but you are not required to provide a citation if not expressly instructed to do so.
4) You will only need to cite to sources referred to in the questions.
Access the site for the U.S. Courts and answer the following questions:
a. What is the address for the U.S. District Court for the Western District Court of Texas?
b. In what city is the main office for the District Court of Utah?
c. Federal Judge Robinson would like to serve on his local law school board. Review the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges and determine whether this is permissible. What canon governs your answer?
Please cite any sources in Bluebook format. Assistance on how to do this is here: https://www.liberty.edu/casas/academic-success-center/writing-style-guides/bluebook-resources/
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.