Please review the uploaded files.
In your discussion, answer these questions. Please use citations from Chapters 1, 2, & 3 as necessary. Your total response to this assignment should be 4-5 paragraphs of quality writing.
1. What does public management mean to you?
2. How does your interpretation differ from the textbook interpretation?
3. Of the many scholars who have studied public administration and public management, which do you feel is the most influential to you and your view of management? Why?
Please incorporate the following connections to the course content in your discussion.
*Identify the nature of public management and how it compares to private and nonprofit management;
*Identify and analyze trends in the role of technology, planning, budgeting and human resource management;
*Identify and analyze the changing nature of public management in terms of modifications in traditional organization and practices and new relationships with the private and nonprofit sectors;
*Identify and analyze both critiques and defenses of public management and the impact of both on management practices.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.