1. What is price elasticity of demand? Suppose the price elasticity of demand for used cars is estimated to be 3. What does this mean?
Discuss. Don’t simply give your answer
2. You are on a committee that is considering ways to raise tuition fees for your College. You would recommend increasing the price of tuition only if you thought the demand curve for tuition was:
c. Unitary elastic
d. Perfectly elastic
In your initial post, use the following grading rubrics
1. Define the terms
2. Explain the terms
3. Offer an example to further illustrate your point
4. Illustrate how this week’s Discussion is related to last week’s topic/assignments/material
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.