What is Federalism and why is it important? Does it impact health policy? If so, how does it? Who are the policymakers? What is their role in the legislative process?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting your own small business?
- What types of leadership styles are being displayed at the national and state levels?
- Write a pretty standard paper on the moral issues of adoration.
- What do you think might be worthwhile metacognitive operations at an individual and group level that could keep psychologists from making the sort of immoral judgments that weve seen in some of our past?