1. What is activism for labor rights, civil rights, welfare rights, and immigrant right?
2. How was gender tied to racial, class, religious, sexual, and other identities?
3. What is multiracial feminism and does it call for justice-based vision for societal change.
4. How was the liberation movement spearheaded by women of color in US 1970s?
5. How was Liberation movement characterized by international perspective with attention to interlocking oppression and support of coalition politics?
6. Chinese, Asian American, Native American, Black groups.
7. How is fighting stereotypes, discrimination in workplace, myths about matriarchs, beauty, and self-esteem part of feminism?
8. What were the stands taken against white supremacy and imperialism?
9. Envision the revolution as a necessary outcome of political struggle.
10. Show how white women were to be allies – anti racist white women.
11. What did historians typically treat as a decline within the movement is the period of mass mobilization among anti racist women?
12. What is the 2nd wave classified as 1960s/1970s?
13. What is the multiracial feminism movement that occurred from mid 1970s to 1990?
I am attaching chapters 11, 12 and 13 and I can also attach a copy of someone else paper for review only we can NOT use or reference the paper it is just to review how they did it and answered questions.
Any references you do use I need a copy of
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.