this is the journal article to be used
Your first major paper in this class is to develop an academic essay uses one of the articles from the International Journal of Bahamian Studies in the summary assignment above as a springboard. While I encourage you to come up with other topics (as long as they relate to one of the articles), here are some possible approaches:
Should marine salvage and/or treasure hunting in the Bahamas be regulated more strictly?
Should corporal punishment be banned in Bahamian homes and/or schools?
What can Bahamians do to reduce the amount of plastics or other litter on Bahamian beaches?
What interventions can be made to reduce negative sexual experiences of Bahamian young adults?
Should the government of the Bahamas implement a ‘living wage’ minimum wage? Why or why not?
Remember, the above are just topics/approaches. It is up to you to develop and focus these topics into a specific, unique, and academic thesis statement and approach.
For this essay, you must incorporate at least six sources, four of which need to be academic sources. Please use APA style for this essay.
this is a video of how to find schorlarly journals
if you have any other queries please dont hesitate to reach out
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.