For this assignment, you will write a 500-word expository essay on the topic of technology as a possible solution to environmental damage. Your essay should have a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose. In addition, your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. Following are the content requirements of the essay:
Although you may use additional academic articles obtained from the Purdue Global Library, here are some notable sources:
MIT Technology Review: https://www.technologyreview.com/
Smithsonian Magazine: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/
United Nations Environment Programme: https://www.unenvironment.org/
National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/
Select one technology that may help correct an environmental concern.
What is the environmental concern?
Did humans cause this environmental concern?
What do proponents of the technology claim?
What do its critics say?
Is the technology currently in use?
If not, what is the potential future use?
How costly is this technology?
What, if any, are the drawbacks of this technology?
Based on your research, do you believe this technology could be an effective technological fix?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.