Read Case 2 in the Tanglewood Case Book PDF. Using Chapter 3 – Planning in the textbook as a reference, create an HR planning analysis for the Tanglewood stores in Washington (more details on page 13 of the PDF).
Utilize the information from the Case Book to create a report with these 5 components:
Labor requirements forecasting: Use the data table from Case 2 to forecast and explain Tanglewood’s staffing requirements.
Labor availabilities forecasting: Use the data table from Case 2 to forecast and explain Tanglewood’s labor availabilities.
Environmental scan: What does the labor market in the area look like? Will it be difficult or easy to find talent?
Gap identification: Conduct Markov analysis using table in Case 2 to identify the forecasted staffing gaps. How many employees will we have to hire to close the gap?
Action plan development: What do you recommend for the Staffing Services Director of Tanglewood, Daryl Perrone, to do in order to close the gap?
Format: Your analysis should be in the format of a business report with a cover sheet, an executive summary, the main body of the report with a subheading for each of the 5 components.
- Discuss the steps of the drug experience, from the point of a drugs entry into the body to an individuals perception of that drugs effects.
- Describe the strategic approach of the United States to terrorism in Africa and explain the threat to the United States from terrorists recruited by Al Shabaab.
- What are the potential consequences for ignoring emergent strategies?
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.