Choose a diet to research (this could be any diet, but some examples include the Atkins, Paleo, raw food, vegan, Mediterranean, etc). Write a 1-2 page analysis of the diet which includes:
What does the diet entail and what are the goals of the diet?
What are the advantages/benefits of this particular diet?
What are the disadvantages/risks of this particular diet?
Any final thoughts on the diet? Is this something you have tried or do you know someocixne who has tried this diet?
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute