What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden? What do you think of his message? Is Kipling apologizing for the excesses of imperialism or is he actually offering a defense? How would you reply to Kipling?
Note: Your journal should be reflective. Remember, your journal is meant as a way to help you organize your thoughts about the course and help your faculty member see what you are thinking. The journal is an ideal place to pose questions and integrate the comments from faculty and student colleagues into answers to the fundamental questions in each unit. Your journal is also meant to be useful to you when you write the course papers.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.