a. Describe your preparation for the course
b. Methods of teaching (you are strongly discouraged from using PowerPoint).
c. Teaching session should be designed to address at least two learning styles
d. Include a plan to address cultural diversity
e. Specifically address how you are managing the barrier to providing instruction regarding this topic, among this population, etc.
3. Describe your plan for evaluation
a. How will you assess learners comprehension and retention of the material?
b. What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
4. References / APA
Final Presentation 20 points
1. 10 minutes MAXIMUM
2. You may explain your work OR teach the lesson.
3. Please avoid PowerPoint.
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.