What are your reactions to the “killer brain videos”? Explain how genetics and the environment play a role in psychopathology?
What are your takeaways from Carey & DiLalla’s article (What did you learn about the twin studies and the intersectionality between gene and environment)?
Lastly, heredity is powerful… it can advance the human race and can also pass on many debilitating/ life-threatening diseases. What are your thoughts on eugenics? Can just improving the human heredity immune the human race from detrimental illnesses (physical and psychological)? In your opinion, why is the concept of eugenics problematic?
Can you refer to the videos and article I provide for you? Also, I don’t want any outside sources since I already attached the articles and videos.
These are the name of the videos. It’s on youtube.
A killer’s genes – Are You Good or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
The Brain of a Murderer – Are You Good Or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
Chapter 1 | The Eugenics Crusade
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.