What are your reactions to the “killer brain videos”? Explain how genetics and the environment play a role in psychopathology?
What are your takeaways from Carey & DiLalla’s article (What did you learn about the twin studies and the intersectionality between gene and environment)?
Lastly, heredity is powerful… it can advance the human race and can also pass on many debilitating/ life-threatening diseases. What are your thoughts on eugenics? Can just improving the human heredity immune the human race from detrimental illnesses (physical and psychological)? In your opinion, why is the concept of eugenics problematic?
Can you refer to the videos and article I provide for you? Also, I don’t want any outside sources since I already attached the articles and videos.
These are the name of the videos. It’s on youtube.
A killer’s genes – Are You Good or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
The Brain of a Murderer – Are You Good Or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
Chapter 1 | The Eugenics Crusade
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?