What are your reactions to the “killer brain videos”? Explain how genetics and the environment play a role in psychopathology?
What are your takeaways from Carey & DiLalla’s article (What did you learn about the twin studies and the intersectionality between gene and environment)?
Lastly, heredity is powerful… it can advance the human race and can also pass on many debilitating/ life-threatening diseases. What are your thoughts on eugenics? Can just improving the human heredity immune the human race from detrimental illnesses (physical and psychological)? In your opinion, why is the concept of eugenics problematic?
Can you refer to the videos and article I provide for you? Also, I don’t want any outside sources since I already attached the articles and videos.
These are the name of the videos. It’s on youtube.
A killer’s genes – Are You Good or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
The Brain of a Murderer – Are You Good Or Evil? – Horizon – BBC
Chapter 1 | The Eugenics Crusade
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II