For this discussion product post, you will step away from methodology and you will explore the growth versus fixed mindset concept and research.
For your original product post, you will:
Complete the assessment at the following link: https://blog.mindsetworks.com/what-s-my-mindset Links to an external site.. The results will be emailed to you at the address you provide. Read the results emailed to you and reflect on them. What resonates with you? Are there parts you agree and/or disagree with? Reflection should be at least 200 words.
Please attach the article you use so your peers can easily access it for their response post.
Locate a peer-reviewed article describing research about the growth mindset. This can be in any population (will be more interesting for you if it is related to you or your interests somehow), and if possible, should include an intervention component. Please tell us about this article in 300 words.
What are the take-aways from learning about the growth mindset that **you can apply to yourself in your own life?**
What are the take-aways from learning about the growth mindset that **you can apply when working with clients in a clinical setting?*
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.