You work in the human resource office of a major cruise line that offers cruises in various locations around the world (the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Asia, etc.). The CEO of your company has recently proposed that all employees in the corporate office (i.e., those employees who do not actually work on a ship) be offered free passage on your firms cruises as a fringe benefit. The CEO has asked for your thoughts on this proposal.
1. If this proposal is adopted, what will happen, if anything, to employee salaries? Why?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this proposal? What factors should be considered when evaluating the proposal?
- Strategies to Restore Academic Motivation and Well-Being Essay
- Reevaluating Supervised Release Violations Research
- Analyzing Military Tactics, Intelligence Assessment, and Long-term Consequences in the Afghanistan War Essay
- How Environmental Enrichment Sparks Neural Stem Cell Renewal in the Aging Brain Research
- Implementing Moral Development Theory in South African Inclusive Classrooms Essay
- Microsoft’s Role and Mitigation Strategies Essay
- Strategic Decision-Making in the Smartphone Industry Discussion
- Mastering the Art of Coffee Brewing Essay
- The Mysteries of Organic Compounds Research
- Optimizing Employee Motivation in the Aviation Industry Research