What are the advantages and disadvantages of the product sold internationally?
What would be the advantages and disadvantages if the product were sold solely in the United States?
Has your definition of globalization changed from before reading chapter one and answering these questions of a favorite product, or is your definition the same?
Why do countries trade with each other? What would happen if countries curtailed or did not trade with each other? Select a theory discussed in chapter 2, explaining why it is beneficial for a country to engage in international trade.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.
- Do you consider that as a Nation we are safer now than before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?
- What powers did and didn’t the Continental Congress give themselves during a time of war against the world’s greatest empire at the time?
- Explain how the rights of farm workers have evolved between the Okie migrants of the the dust bowl, braceros, the sixties to the late seventies, and today’s farm worker movement?