1. What was the subject of your project? Partnership with parents & Family Engagement
2. What were some resources that you found during your research? (You could name articles, books, websites.)
3. After you skimmed the resources, what 2-3 essential questions did you develop?
3.1 What are some strategies for promoting effective relationships with parents or guardians?
3.2 After Pandemic the importance of family engagement in students education was more eminent and/ crucial, what measures were established to maintain and promote family engagement in WA.
3.3. Multilingual and minority communities are the most at risk when it comes to Technology advancement accessibility, how we have overcome this challenge and if there was any shortcoming how we can ensure we will be protected and equipped for these sensitive communities?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.