A famous American writer and orator, Frederick Douglas, once said, Once you learn to read, you will be forever free. Douglas meant that reading gives you the freedom to explore the world and bring that world into a new dimension of learning and discovery. Do you mainly agree or disagree with him? What are some of the effects of reading such as books, newspapers, magazines, and even e-books on our lives? Are these effects mainly negative, positive, or both?
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.